Pink Out Day in Partnership with the Susan G Komen

Sophia Hanna

The Varsity Cheer team stood in the fight against breast cancer throughout the month of October.

Elle Fleisher, Staff Writer

“Pink Out Day”, this past month, allowed students to represent their support for the fight against breast cancer.

“As one we can end breast cancer. Join us”, writes the Susan G Komen Foundation on their website.

The donations collected from students paying to wear pink on this day will be going to the Susan G Komen Foundation to help them in their mission to fight and, one day, cure breast cancer.   

“Every two minutes a woman in the U.S. is diagnosed with breast cancer. No one should face breast cancer alone. “the website continued.

Not only does the foundation raise money to fund cancer research, but it also seeks to help the families whose lives have been turned upside down.

For the people who have breast cancer this organization is providing money for financial problems, “Bank of America, will TRIPLE the impact of your gift to Susan G Komen. That means your $25 becomes $75”- Komen.org

Suzan G Komen foundation is committed to helping those who have breast cancer as well as their families.

“Together, we can end breast cancer”.

Screen shot Courtesy of the Susan G. Komen foundation Website. For more information and to contribute to the fight go to: https://www.komen.org/