Sunny-Side-Up Seniors

From+left+to+right+%3A+Ella+Chapman%2C+Staicha+laRose%2C+Laureen+Noel%2C+Emily+Paulino%2C+Natalie+Jamieson%2C+Ciara+Savinon%2C+Kahlia+Reid%2C+Samantha+Basin+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Sunny-Side-Up Seniors

From left to right : Ella Chapman, Staicha laRose, Laureen Noel, Emily Paulino, Natalie Jamieson, Ciara Savinon, Kahlia Reid, Samantha Basin

Sasha Legagneur, Editor-in -Chief

On September 13, 2019, the annual Senior Breakfast was held at the West Boynton Park and Recreation Center. The event occurred between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m on Friday morning. It was a fun filled morning in which the class of 2020 enjoyed a delicious breakfast and participated in activities. When asked about the treats, one student said, “The donuts were gone really fast!”. Student were given a ticket when they first arrived in order to be considered in a raffle. Prizes included Grad-Bash and Prom tickets. The seniors were put into teams and participated in a ‘Color War’ . Musical chairs, Dodge-ball, and Basketball were played at the breakfast . In addition, a few of the seniors spoke in front of their fellow classmates. The Breakfast was a joyous event that welcomed the Class of 2020 to their last year as Cougars!